Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ubinous the Whooned and Some Eyes

        I know I haven't posted in a while, (almost a month!) so I'm going to make it up to you with some strange sneaky drawings. I also have a surprise. But that will be in the next post.
I've been studying the eye.
I have also been drawing crazy old men who are wise.
That crazy old man is Ubinous The Whooned, a renowned poet who is constantly quoted by a rather large and jolly librarian.
He's awesome.


     I also have two eye drawings, a profile and a front. The front took me a little while cause I was pretty picky about the pupil, but once I got the hang of it, it was pretty easy. I enjoyed sketching the profile the best, since there was more to draw:

                                                                             Front

Profile

So there you have it folks, some eyes and a very strange looking old man.
In the words of Ubinous the Whooned: "Are we quite done?"

                   Abby 


No comments:

Post a Comment